I’d like to think that I’ve always been pretty open, honest and authentic in this space. I’ve invited you into both my personal and my professional life, giving you a glimpse into what it’s like to be Michael Kwan. And yes, I’ve even let you get into my head a few times too. Well, last week, I got tagged by Joseph Planta from The Commentary to answer 20 questions about myself. Rather than simply answer these questions on Facebook, I decided to make a video about it. So, here we are.
As far as this vlog goes, here’s the easy text version of all the questions for your convenience. Feel free to copy and paste (and answer) to your heart’s delight.
- What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
- Where was your profile pic taken?
- Worst physical pain you’ve ever experienced?
- Favourite place you’ve ever been?
- How late did you stay up last night?
- If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
- Last holiday you went on>?
- When was the last time you cried?
- Who took your profile pic?
- What’s your favourite season?
- If you could have any career, what would you be?
- What was the last book you read?
- If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be?
- Are you a good influence?
- Does pineapple belong on a pizza?
- You have the remote. What channel do you choose?
- Two people who you think will play.
- Last concert your attended?
- Favourite food?
It was only while writing this accompanying blog post, after having already shot and edited the vlog, that I realized the provided list is one shy of the promised 20 questions. The original I was provided was “missing” number 10. Oh well. Feel free to ask me one more question in the comments to make up for it, I guess.
In any case, I’ve decided to tag Stacey Robinsmith from A Dad in the Burbs and Tairalyn Ciulla from Little Miss Mama to answer these questions too. Pop them a message and encourage them to participate, won’t you?