This has become something of an annual tradition on this blog. You may have entered my CES swag bag giveaway last year or the year before. The fun continues this year with yet another bag filled with tech-infused goodies. I’ve gathered together a rather eclectic collection of items, so while you may not have been able to join in Las Vegas, you can at least revel in some of the great stuff that I was able to get for you. So, let’s get down to it.
What Can I Win?
You can see all the CES 2013 swag that I’m giving away in the photo above, but here’s a quick breakdown:
- JC Pal fabric reusable shopping bag
- iBuyPower Revolt foam fist
- K&R mini speaker
- Joy Factory BubbleShield water resistant sleeve
- Cooler Master CF-look pen in case
- Digital Wisdom book by Shelly Palmer
- Jesus, For the Win book by GameChurch
- Republic Wireless dual port USB car charger
- Western Digital mini football
- Thermaltake USB drive and lanyard
- Speck card/badge holder and lanyard
- iBuyPower Revolt lip balm
- Gigabyte pen
- I <3 Gibson & Onkyo pin
- Pepcom USB flash drive
- E-ink ball
How Do I Enter?
I’m keeping things simple this time around. There are two ways to enter. If you do both, you get two entries into the contest. Double your chances, double the fun. 🙂
1. Write a comment on this blog post, naming your favorite gadget. It can be something old, something current, or even something upcoming that you may have heard about from CES. Make sure you enter a valid e-mail address (I promise not to spam you), as that’s my only way of contacting you.
2. Send the following tweet out on Twitter:
I just entered to win some awesome #2013CES swag from @michaelkwan and #BTR. You can enter too – http://ow.ly/gSWBU
If you’re taking the Twitter route, make sure you follow @michaelkwan so I can DM you if you win.
The Fine Print
The contest is open to anyone in Canada and the United States. If you are somewhere else in the world, you can still enter, but I will only ship to those two countries (unless you want to cover the cost). I have no problem shipping to your friend’s place in Seattle if you happen to live in Singapore.
Entries will be open until 11:59pm PST on January 31, 2013. I’ll draw a winner at random the following day and he or she will be contacted accordingly. All decisions are final.