What Can I Win?
So, what’s up for grabs this time around? In the picture above, you can see the following.
- Black t-shirt (Adult Large) from Roku
- Netbook Easy Fit Sleeve from Choiix
- 2GB credit card style USB flash drive from CoolerMaster
- Silicone protective case for Apple iPhone from TomTom
- Bonus pens from MichaelKwan.com and DotComPho.com
How Can I Enter?
There are two ways to enter this contest. Feel free to fulfill both and double your chances to win.
- Subscribe to the email digest version of Beyond the Rhetoric. You’ll get the new blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox each day. Here is the subscription link.
- Follow me on Twitter and send out a tweet with a link to this contest. You will also need to post a comment on this post with a link back to your tweet so that I can best track the entries.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
The contest runs for one week, so you have until 10:59 a.m. PDT on January 25, 2010 to enter. Just about anyone in the world with reasonable access to a standard postal service is eligible.
The winner will be contacted by email, so make sure that messages sent from @michaelkwan.com are not caught in your spam filter. The winner will be picked at random and any decision is final.
Got a question? Ask via the comment form below. Good luck!
UPDATE (01/20/10): Just to clarify, the winner gets the complete prize package. I’m not giving the iPhone case to one person, the t-shirt to another, and so on. One winner takes it all!